Monday, December 28, 2015

Ginberbread Cookies & Houses Follow-up

As part of the somehow-always-hectic-rev-up to the Holiday season, this year we were preparing for that with some Doc appointments determining what to do with my ankle that I injured back on Feb. 28th. 

As a result, I posted nearly nothing in December and now I am hobbled with crutches and have time to fill, so therefore, I am playing catch-up...

Another short post to tie up a loose end or two...

Mama making some ginger'ish type cookies with two cute varmints.

And the older lad, who had no picture of himself with his gingerbread house in the post here, so we are correcting that slight with this somewhat blurry picture... the only one we have since we fed the houses to the deer and other critters that roam our yard in the shadows of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment