Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Why We Laugh, March 2015 edition

A couple of anecdotes for your enjoyment...

1.) Grandpa Jim and Daddy are downstairs playing pool and enjoying a few beers as we would normally do. Caleb is perched high atop an adjacent bar stool watching all the goings on.  He eventually turns to me and says, "Daddy, how many ages I have to be before I drink beer?".

Whoa, NELLY!  Funny as crap  but a little scary too.


2.)  The boys were outside playing some front yard football with the buddies Max and Jack tonight when their parents showed up to take them home.  Mom met them outside and told the boys that they should changed their clothes and get ready to head back up to school for the parent/teacher conference related book fair.  Robby petitioned that they shouldn't have to change their clothes just because they're wet and dirty, "because they're little boys and people will find that adorable!".  

Caleb, and I'm paraphrasing, said, "Adorable?  It hideous and I go change my clothes!"


And after he changed, he came out in his new duds looking like this!   Robby was pulling the garbage down to the road and went filthy...  I can appreciate both positions!

No comments:

Post a Comment