Tuesday, November 5, 2013

...Must Be Christmas, already!

If you're one of the regular readers of this blog, you probably realized that I'm procrastinating about posting our vacation picture. It's been nearly three months now and I've done two posts on it. I'll get to it... probably. 

Today when I returned home from the office, there was a box that had arrived.
This is the box in question...


Inside of it, another box. Smaller, but no less... uh...  boxy. 
Inside of it????



Whoa, buddy!!  That's a BC Rich Bich (I didn't name it!) double neck electric!!  Now who would have ordered that!?!?


Oh, him.  Dear Ol' Dad.  It seems that I've had a bit of a "geek" on for a double neck guitar for nearly 15 year now.  I've never seriously considered buying one as much as I've seriously wished I had one. Then, Musician's Friend had their Stupid Deal Of The Day last Friday.  This was it.  I waited 90 minutes after the excitement of seeing it to see if it was still interesting to me and I'll be danged if it wasn't. 


Hippie Boy Rob wanted to feel what the 12-String neck felt like under his grubby little cabbage-collectors.  He felt. He smiled. 


Much like his daddy (only you wouldn't know from the photo's as I was peeling off a wicked riff when the photo was snapped, hence my serious expression!).

No comments:

Post a Comment